MWEX knows your value
A job that works for you
You want a driving opportunity that meets your expectations for home time, compensation, and culture. Here, it exists. Get a job that works for you. At Midwest Express, we try to understand and be flexible with your specific needs.
Driving a truck requires a professional approach and we know that our drivers take it seriously. From pre-trip to post trip, the expected and the unexpected, drivers deal with the details every day. It is an enormous responsibility and so MWEX supports you every step of the way. We work hard to take care of our end of the bargain.
Something for everyone
Company drivers, owner operators, and lease-to-own drivers are all important to our company performance. Our Company Drivers make up 80% of our fleet and just because they don’t own the truck doesn’t mean they don’t act like they do. Owner Operators who own their trucks are critical business partners that help us meet the goals of our customers and our company. Lease-to-own drivers are the best of both worlds, a company driver who seeks the pride that comes with ownership. All together we are a team of people with unique needs and goals working toward a single objective of serving our customers safely and professionally.
Check out our Driver Pledge below. In all areas, we commit to supporting you. Ask us anything — about our safety record, compensation packages, equipment, expectations — you name it. We’d love to tell you what we do to support our drivers every day.
Our pledge to drivers
Forming long-lasting relationships with drivers is imperative to us. To this end, we pledge to:
- Respect and recognize drivers as the backbone of our business
- Build a company and team that drivers are proud to work for
- Work tirelessly to sustain the trust of our drivers
- Be honest and direct about home time, pay, expectations, and opportunities
- Keep lines of communication open and listen fully
- Work to minimize paperwork and disruptions
- Operate in partnership with drivers to solve problems and remove obstacles
- Seek ongoing improvement in all we do